Here’s a simple, fast and easy to prepare Seafood Carbonara recipes with parsley garnishes. Very oozy with parmesan cheese seeping through the spaghetti and seafood. Enjoy!
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
Simple, fast and easy to prepare and above all deliciously yummy!
- 1 packet spaghetti
- 2 cloves chopped red onion
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- 300 gm of mixed seafood (squid, prawn, mussel or fish fillet)
- Mix herbs
- bay leaves
- 100 grams Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup of cream
- 2 tbsp of flour
- 2 cup stock (chicken or fish)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- A pinch of salt
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instruction.
- Saute the red onion and garlic using butter.
- Add in the bay leaves, mix herbs, flour and stock.
- After that, add the seafood.
- Next the parmesan cheese and krim let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add in the freshly chopped pasly. Done!
- Served with spaghetti. Walla!